Enhance your classroom science experience with workshops that are aligned to STEM objectives!
A Cool Science Party workshop is an engaging way to offer students a hands-on and fun science experience. Our in-class science workshops offer professional lesson plans, unique equipment, and dynamic instructors.
Structured as an in-class field trip, Cool Science Party workshops…
- Are fun, educational, and focus on science and engineering practice
- Reinforce science concepts and methodologies
- Meet national curriculum standards
- Are appropriate for children in Nursery through to year 11
- Deliver to whole school, full day, half or just one lesson
Each workshop comes with a Teacher Resource Package featuring teacher resources guides with crosscutting concepts to help educators maximise the learning experience, before and after, each Cool Science Party workshop.
Dozens of workshop topics are available. Please contact us to help deliver any topic and turn this years budding mud pie makers into becoming next years Bill Nye
Prices are on a sliding scale of length and size of workshop, contact us for personalised, structured costings.